Transet Company provides a full range of pre-construction and construction services. With a wide range of project experience, Transet Company has the ability to accurately plan, construct and deliver your project at the highest quality and value available in the industry. Our goal at Transet Company is to provide quality construction services that exceeds our customers’ needs. To this end, good communication has been a key to the success of our endeavors. Transet Company offers an owner/client relationship wherein the clients work directly with one of our principals. This direct approach warrants confidence that our clients’ requirements are understood and achieved.
Our Services Include
- General Contractor
- Construction Manager at Risk
- Sustainable Design and Construction
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
If you are looking for a turn-key approach for your project, we offer design-build services that will meet your needs. Your project will be paired with an experience design professional and a construction team specifically to fit your need. This gives owners a one-stop shop approach to their construction/renovation needs.
A linear process where one phase is completed before another phase is begun. This sequential process makes scheduling straightforward and the design and construction roles are separate so responsibility and liability are clear.
Construction Manager at Risk
Our ream of experts advise the owner on all aspects of the project including design, constructability, scheduling, negotiations, and qualifications reducing management burden and saving the owner time and money.
Sustainable Design and Construction
Sustainable building design and construction is the practice of creating structures and using processes that are environmentally responsible and resource efficient throughout the life cycle of a building– from selecting the site to design, construction, operation, maintenance, renovation, and finally, deconstruction. Sustainable building expands on and complements the classical building design considerations of economy, utility, durability, and comfort.
Sustainable design principles include the ability to:
- optimize site potential
- minimize non-renewable energy consumption
- use environmentally preferable products
- protect and conserve water
- enhance indoor environmental quality and
- optimize operational and maintenance practices.
Transet Company has accredited LEED professionals on staff to assist in all energy efficiency and environmentally friendly needs for your project. Whether you want to simply recycle materials or need a full on LEED Platinum Certification, we have the knowledge and experience to deliver an eco-friendly project.
Building Information Modeling (BIM)
Building Information Modeling is an intelligent 3D model based process that provides the insight and tools to more efficiently plan, design, construct, and manage buildings and infrastructures. Use of BIM goes beyond the planning and design phase of the project, extending throughout the building life cycle. The supporting processes of building lifecycle management includes cost management, construction management, project management, facility operation and application in green building.
- Improved project coordination and collaboration
- Efficient workflows
- 3D Visualizations
We offer a full range of preconstruction services tailored to your specific project and needs.
- Constructability Reviews
- Value Engineering/Analysis
- Preliminary project scheduling
- Site Assessment
- Project Delivery Method Assessment
We offer a full range of construction services tailored to your specific project and needs.
- Cost Control & Accounting
- Project Scheduling & Tracking
- Quality Control
- Trade Contractor Coordination
- Site Logistics
- Project Safety Management
- Document Control
- Project Closeout
We work with leading architecture and engineering firms locally, regionally, and nationally. Below are a few examples.
- Johnson & Pace – Longview, Texas
- Huckabee – Fort Worth, Texas
- Polk Stanley Wilcox – Little Rock, Arkansas
- Stantec – Dallas, Texas
- Design Collaborative – Fort Wayne, Indiana
- KSA – Longview, Texas
- POTTER – Longview/Dallas, Texas
- Thacker|Davis – Longview Texas
- Harris Craig – Tyler, Texas
- Fitzpatrick – Tyler, Texas
- Pollard Hodgson – Shreveport, Louisiana
- RECON – Sulphur, Louisiana
- LAN – Houston, Texas
- Lewis Elliot Studer – Little Rock, Arkansas
- Hayes Engineering – Longview, Texas
- Maly Engineering – Longview, Texas
- Estes, McClure & Associates, Inc. (EMA) – Tyler, Texas
- Adams Engineering – Tyler, Texas
- Hugman Architecture – Longview, Texas
- Purtle Engineering – Shreveport, Louisiana
- Total Engineering – Longview, Texas
- ETTL – East Texas
- Terracon – East Texas
- PE Consultants – Flint, Texas
- Ackal Architects – Lafayette, Louisiana
- Alliance Geotechnical – Longview, Texas
- Jim Gwin Architects – Houston, Texas
We work with industry leaders in technology, risk management, safety, and compliance fields.
- Travelers Bond
- Construct Connect
- BIM (Autodesk, Revit, SketchUp)
- FM Global
- Municipalities and other AHJs
- East Texas Safety Council